THE EASIEST & BEST RIBS EVER. I mean it, these ribs are GOOOOOOD. And so easy. When COFFEE BBQ blend is involved, I'm all about keeping it simple!
Don't slack on the seasoning, you really want to maximize that flavor.
COFFEE BBQ Ribs
- 2 racks St. Louis–style pork ribs about 5 to 6 pounds total
- 1/2 cup COFFEE BBQ Blend
- Coat both sides of each rack of ribs heavily with the spice blend, wrap tightly with foil, and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 275°F.
- Remove the ribs from the refrigerator and, keeping them foil- wrapped, place them in the oven on a rimmed baking sheet, foil seam up. Cook for 2 to 3 hours, until the rib meat easily separates from the bone. Remove the ribs from the oven and unwrap them from the foil, then return them to the rimmed baking sheet.
- Place an oven rack directly under the broiler and turn the broiler to high. Place the rack of ribs directly under the broiler and broil for 5 minutes, or until the outside of the ribs is crispy.
- Alternatively, instead of broiling, you can crisp the ribs in a grill pan: Heat the grill pan over high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the ribs and cook for 5 minutes, or until the outside of the ribs is crispy.
- Serve immediately with your favorite BBQ Sauce (you can use a pre-bought BBQ sauce or make the BBQ sauce that is part of my BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe that's on the blog!
If you loved this recipe, you have to try:
For more recipe ideas and recipes that use Balanced Bites Spices, head to our recipes index page here.