This slaw pairs perfectly with my Asian Style Meatballs. Whether you're switching to a Paleo diet, or taking on The 21-Day Sugar Detox, this is a perfect meal for anytime that the whole family will love.
If you love Asian style recipes, don't miss my Shrimp & Pork Cabbage-Wrapped Dumplings, too!
Fresh Cabbage & Bok Choy Slaw
- 2 tbsp raw tahini ground sesame paste
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup cold-pressed sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic minced or grated
- 4 cups finely sliced red cabbage 1 medium head
- 1 cup bok choy finely sliced
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped, for garnish
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the tahini, lime juice, sesame oil, and garlic.
- Add the sliced cabbage and boy choy to the bowl and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with the green onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Pictured above with Asian Style Meatballs.
Note: I earn a small commission if you use the links in this post to purchase the products mentioned. I only recommend products I would use myself or that I recommend for clients in my practice or at workshops. Your purchase helps support my work in bringing you real information about nutrition and health.