If you follow me on social media, you know that oven fries are a staple food in my diet. I enjoy them for breakfast, especially after a heavy leg day at the gym, but they also are delicious as a side with lunch or dinner.
I also love how easily you can change up this recipe using a different spice blend. My favorites are DINER, TRIFECTA, and GREEK… but really any spice blend would be delicious!
- 3-6 red-skinned potatoes enough to fill 2 sheet pans, quantity may very based on the size of your potatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil or melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons DINER spice blend (or any BB spice blend)
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Toss the potato slices in the oil so that each slice is evenly coated. Divide the potato slices between the two pans and spread them out in a single layer. Sprinkle them evenly with the spice blend.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then remove the pan from the oven and flip the potato slices. Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, until the potatoes are golden brown and crispy. Serve warm.