Here are our currently open positions:
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
(part-time / contract, remote)
If you have passion and talent at the intersection of social media and food, then this may be the position for you. We’re seeking an enthusiastic individual with at least 5 years of experience to support our team and grow our social platform's engagement, reach, and conversion with fresh ideas and expert-level execution.
This is not a “posting to social media for the brand” position, this is a highly creative and analytical job.
The person in this position will collaborate with a marketing manager, graphic designer, and community manager as-needed to create and execute their plans.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and execute social media posts and roll-out / launch campaigns within (but pushing the limits of) our brand guidelines
- Create graphics, videos, and reels for posting (utilizing mainly Canva and Videoshop, but additional apps are welcomed)
- Manage, monitor, and optimize social strategy for engagement, growth, and conversion
- Support influencers/affiliates (front-end only, you will not be managing payouts, coupon codes, etc.)
- Manage social footprint and image
SKILLS & QUALITIES:
- expert level working knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest
- trendspotting – you love to watch what’s exciting and new on social media, from content trends to utilizing new features to their full potential
- time management – you’re excellent at setting clear expectations for what is doable in a given time as well as at pacing your work to be delivered on time and as-expected/promised
- creative and analytical – you possess the ability to both ideate and execute on those ideas as well as to assess how well they went once deployed
- communicative – you're able to clearly convey your ideas to a team, so that everyone can get on board with your vision
- confidence – you're able to take feedback and make edits in stride as well as to defend your position when you feel it's the best for the business
- the success of the person in this role will be measured by social media engagement, growth, and conversions to sales through new customer acquisition
- social media marketing: 5 years (Required, as working with brands)
- consumer product goods experience, ideally in food
- campaign management with a proven track record
This is a remote, part time/contract/work from home position for roughly 15 hours per week, rate is commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email [email protected] with the subject line “Social Media Manager Position” and include:
- a short introduction about yourself and why you want / are a good fit for this position
- a resume/CV as a link or PDF
- links to your portfolio of relevant campaigns or accounts as well as details about results achieved through your work
(part-time, San Francisco)
Seeking a food-obsessed retail salesperson in Cow Hollow/Marina, San Francisco.
Our shop opened in November, 2020, and we're seeking a dynamic and eager salesperson who loves food and is excited to try our spices, meals, and more to share about them with customers to work 15-25 hours per week.
- person to person selling and educating skills
- basic culinary / home-cooking ability
- friendly and personable
- basic social media skills (Instagram, primarily)
- omnivorous eater (in order to try our meals and share about them to customers, you must be able to eat them and they contain animal protein); must be able to consume nightshades and gluten-free grains
- 1-2 years minimum experience in a retail setting as a sales person
- must be able to lift large boxes weighing up to 30 pounds
- must be respectful of and practice all CDC recommended COVID safety requirements / restrictions both on the job and off
Desired but not required:
- in-depth experience with gluten-free / allergen-free diets
- professional social media experience
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- open or close the shop
- interact with customers to educate them about our products and help them find items they'll love
- perform cashier duties (processing payments, bagging or boxing products)
- basic cleaning (sweeping, dusting, wiping down surfaces, sanitizing)
- shipment processing (refill shelves, organize back stock, breakdown boxes)
this position is: hourly, $15-20/hr
To apply, please complete the form located at the link below.
Please note that the form does not save for partial entries to be completed later, so be sure you can complete it when you begin, or print it to complete it when you have time.