Here are our currently open positions:
(part-time, San Francisco)
Seeking a food-obsessed retail salesperson in Cow Hollow/Marina, San Francisco.
Our shop opened in November, 2020, and we're seeking a dynamic and eager salesperson who loves food and is excited to try our spices, meals, and more to share about them with customers to work 15-25 hours per week.
- person to person selling and educating skills
- basic culinary / home-cooking ability
- friendly and personable
- basic social media skills (Instagram, primarily)
- omnivorous eater (in order to try our meals and share about them to customers, you must be able to eat them and they contain animal protein); must be able to consume nightshades and gluten-free grains
- 1-2 years minimum experience in a retail setting as a sales person
- must be able to lift large boxes weighing up to 30 pounds
- must be respectful of and practice all CDC recommended COVID safety requirements / restrictions both on the job and off
Desired but not required:
- in-depth experience with gluten-free / allergen-free diets
- professional social media experience
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- open or close the shop
- interact with customers to educate them about our products and help them find items they'll love
- perform cashier duties (processing payments, bagging or boxing products)
- basic cleaning (sweeping, dusting, wiping down surfaces, sanitizing)
- shipment processing (refill shelves, organize back stock, breakdown boxes)
this position is: hourly, $15-20/hr
To apply, please complete the form located at the link below.
Please note that the form does not save for partial entries to be completed later, so be sure you can complete it when you begin, or print it to complete it when you have time.