The Balanced Bites Master Class is about empowering you with real information – the actual tools you need to build the life you want and to create the change you need…
Hint: those tools DON’T include dietary dogma, yes/no lists, “wagons” for you to fall from, or arbitrary rules and restrictions.
One question that keeps popping up is confusion around what it means to be a “coach.” If you are any kind of health or fitness professional who works with clients in the wellness space, you qualify. We are talking RN, RD, ND, DC, NTP, NTC, NC, IIN grads, RNs, Personal Trainers, Crossfit Trainers… if you already have a certification and work to improve clients' health, you'll want to join the coaches track. If you are still unsure of which track is right for you, simply reply to this email and we'll help you sort it out.
Note: the Balanced Bites Master Class will not independently certify you to work with clients 1:1 or in groups in terms of a state-recognized credential, but rather enhance your knowledge, professionalism, and ability to communicate to your clients effectively.
Want to get more information on the Balanced Bites Master Class right now?
Head to blog.balancedbites.com/masterclass to get a TON more information and enroll in the class.
Wellness Juice Shot Recipe
SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!
I recommend chasing this shot with a fresh 🍓if you can! If that’s not in season, an extra swing of fresh (plain) OJ will do.
I use an Omega model 8005 masticating juicer and it works beautifully for the garlic and ginger. I recommend machine washing it after or soaking if you normally juice less pungent items. Because it’ll leave your juicer parts with vampire-fighting powers.
(For a #21DSD version use fresh grapefruit instead of orange juice!)
July 21DSD Group Detox
OUR JULY 21DSD kicks off on Monday, July 9th – ARE YOU IN?! If so, be sure you’re prepared The 21-Day Sugar Detox Daily Guide, which will help you from a week ahead of time through a week after your 21DSD!
Also, the 21DSD Daily Guide is on sale for ~ $18 on Amazon right now!! This is an awesome deal, and there’s no telling how long the price will last!
I'm sharing some recipe inspiration, featuring a new blend each week. This week the spotlight is on my TACO & FAJITA blend, obviously good for tacos or fajitas… but you can do so much more! 🙂
- T&F Avocado Paleo Toast – Spinach scrambled eggs + T&F blend + avocado on a toasted sweet potato round (inspo: @rosecoloredplate)
- T&F Nachos – Layer tortilla chips of choice with some grilled steak seasoned with T&F blend, goat milk cheddar & chevre & broil for a few minutes, then add shredded cabbage, sliced green onions, chopped cilantro, fresh lime juice, and a few additional shakes of T&F blend.
- T&F Taco Salad – Season ground meat of choice with T&F blend, then add lots of chopped romaine, cauli rice, sautéed peppers & onions, cilantro, avocado, and fresh lime. (inspo: @livinglovingpaleo)
- T&F Sloppy Joes – Sauté chopped onions, garlic, carrots & zucchini in a little cooking fat. Add 2 pounds of grass-fed beef, and add 2 tablespoons of T&F blend, 1 can of tomato paste, a splash of ACV & maple syrup, then simmer over low heat for 10 additional minutes (inspo: @holisticlittlesprouts)
And be sure to follow @balancedbites on Instagram for recipe inspiration & upcoming giveaways!
#BBSpices Recipe Highlight – TACO & FAJITA Blend
What you missed on Instagram
And, now, for your moment of zen. 🐶
BAE 😍🍳 I love combining traditional breakfast foods of bacon and eggs with salad and sauerkraut for an extra nutrient and gut-health punch! What’s your favorite way to amp up your bacon and eggs with extra nutrition?
New on the Balanced Bites Podcast
#353: Mindset, Multivitamins, & How to Troubleshoot Digestion
In episode #353 Liz & I are talking about mindset & personal growth, digestion issues combined with disordered eating, as well as sharing quality vitamin recommendations.
- News and updates from Diane & Liz [1:46]
- Sunset walks
- Balanced Bites Master Class
- Kansas City humidity
- Marriage relationships
- Avocado toast-gate
- What I've eaten today so far [12:31]
- Listener questions: mindset and personal growth [19:24]
- Quality multivitamin and prenatal recommendations [25:30]
- Digestion issues with history of disordered eating [32:16]
- Favorite workout move this week [38:53]